Full Fat Soya (FFSB)
- Energy (3800 kcal ME/kg) and protein (38%) in one feed ingredient.
- No need for adding fat in feed.
- Replaces part of soybean in poultry, Ruminants, Rabbits, and Fish feeds.
- Full-Fat soya contains only 8% moisture.
- Nutritional characteristics of FFSB:
- Vitamin E (42 mg/kg)
- Lecithin complex (1.5 - 2.5%)
- Linoleic acid (9.5 – 10.4%)
- Practical consideration in feed formulation:
- Easier, cheaper and more accurate inclusion of oil in feeds.
- No need for oil tanks, pump and fate coating equipment.
- Minimal dust level in feed mills and animal buildings.
- Enhancement in pelleting ability.
- Reduction in wear of machinery.
- Improvement in feed appearance.