SEB Feed Pro25
Maximize Protein Utilization and Reduce Feed Cost:
- Unique Protease enzyme.
- Improved protein digestibility and availability of amino acids.
- Improved energy utilization.
- Reduced dietary crude protein and energy requirement
- Reduced feed cost
- Lesser nitrogen excretion and environmental pollution.
Challenges in Poultry feeding:
- Significant rise in the cost of protein-rich feed ingredients.
- Beside second most expensive components of poultry diet, protein in SBM is about 87% digestible, whereas protein in maize is only 81 digestible.
- The challenge, therefore, are:
- To use protein as efficiently as possible so as to reduce feed costs without compromising animal health and performance.
- To improve feed efficiency in birds fed low protein diets.
- To reduce environmental pollution.
SEBFEED Pro 25 (Alkaline Protease): 25,000,000 PCU/kg
SEBFEED Pro 25 (Acidic Protease) : 25,000,000 PCU/kg
How SEBFEED Pro 25 works?
- By improving proteins and amino acids digestibility.
- By improving energy utilization.
- By complementation of endogenous enzyme activity.
- By reducing dietary CP and energy requirements.
- By reducing cost of diets.
- By reducing nitrogen excretion and environmental pollution.
SEBFEED Pro 25 is found to be heat stable up to 85°C for 45 to 60 seconds.
Powder and Liquid
In 25kg HDPE drums / 30kg Jerry Cans.